The Circle of Light Photo Project is a public education program of the Rocky Mountain Lions Eye Bank, whose mission is to fulfill the wishes of eye donors and their families to help another overcome blindness through transplantation and medical research.
The Rocky Mountain Lions Eye Bank accomplishes its mission through a variety of programs:
The Rocky Mountain Lions Eye Bank is the vital link between eye donor and transplant recipient. Since 1982, RMLEB has helped carry out the wish of over 41,000 eye donors by facilitating more than 40,000 sight-restorative transplants. Anther 14,000 tissues have been used in valuable medical research in ways to treat and overcome blindness.
Your charitable contributions help us continue our wish-fulfilling, sight-saving mission. To make a contribution today, click here.
- Eye tissue recovery and transplantation.
- Eye, organ & tissue donation awareness education.
- Education of health care professionals involved in end-of-life issues and concerns.
- International eye banking support and leadership.
- Grants to fund medically necessary eye surgery for the uninsured.
©2010-2020 Rocky Mountain Lions Eye Bank